Our luscious locks and our blooming petals in our garden of life are often the things that we take great care of. We style our hair, we color our hair, we perm it, straighten it, curl it, trim it and what not. But to keep it protected from harmful chemicals and everyday’s dirt and pollution we also, preserve it and nourish it with oil, water and other treatments. Flowers are something that are also very well taken care of naturally, as they are a nature’s gift and so are our strands of long hair. Then why would it ever fail when the pair these two up. Designers, stylists and the fashion world surely did not miss that fact and they definitely invented one of the greatest ideas that is still on the go. Beautification of our hair by styling it with flowers to give it a chic, boho look or a traditional wedding look has been an evergreen concept. Today’s article features this ever-stylish look combined with some classic and trendy blooms. So, let’s take a look –
- Flower Crowns are the new ‘in’ thing in hair accessories in town. Wear it with a beautiful summer frock or flaunt it as a party prop, it never fails to give you those bright wonderful pictures. Flower crowns are best made with colorful gerbera or dahlia petals or small bud flowers.
- The classic “gajra” look especially suited for Indian weddings and/or other traditional occasions is something that you can never go wrong with. White jasmines are the perfect flowers for the garlands as it gives an exquisite feel and traditionally looks wonderful with a South India silk saree
- Summers mean the full on bloom of flowers everywhere you see and it definitely calls for big summer parties or pool parties. When it comes to dressing up for such parties a chic bohemian look with round or cat eye shades, open hair or maybe braided and one summer flower is the sure way to trend it. Sunflowers, daisies or lilies or a range of petunias, all have their own summer charm
- Planning a vacation to the seas. Well, shell necklaces and a pretty pink Plumeria flower at the corner of your curls can surely make you feel like the ocean princess, Moana, right out of a movie. Call it a fantasy, but flowers are the best way to make you dream. So take off to Hawaii with that natural look soon!
- If you are the bride, be it a Hindu or a Christian wedding, flowers on the hair is a must choice. They not only enhance your elegance and beauty but also makes you feel like the picture perfect bride be it in a white dress or a red saree
- Braided hair can do wonders when wrapped with a line of cute little flowers
- Planning your prom dress. Proms can be a make or break for any teenager’s life as its one of the most important nights of their high school experiences. So match up those lovely rose hand corsages with a miniature rose crown or a single flower half up-half down hair do that suits your dress
These were some of the basic styling areas when it comes to flowers and the hair-one of our very prized possessions. A lot of people in our country have a soft corner for styling with flowers as they signify a colorful and positive lifestyle and summers, of course!
And for all those people who hold flowers so dearly in their heart, to make your hairstyle colorful ‘naturally’ and to make that gorgeous hair ‘pretty & blooming’, you can fall back on BloomsVilla for your flower requirements. Be it at any rush hour - morning, afternoon, evening or midnight flower delivery in Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon and other select cities at your convenience.
Flower delivery at its best here at BloomsVilla. We care about our customers’ wishes and fancies and that is why we serve the best day, night and midnight flower deliveries in Bangalore across towns. Fresh and blooming flowers with an excellent quality and service are our main aim to make our customers smile and bloom. So remember, any ‘hair’ emergencies, our blooming midnight flower delivery is available at your service!